Sign Up For Information
We know how many e-mails you get. So, in the interest of keeping your Inbox clean, we want you to tell us exactly what sort of information you'd like from us. Are you interested in learning about Water Trails or developing one in your community? Then sign up for the GA Water Trails Newsletter. Are you a Paddle Georgia fanatic? Well, just tell us, and the only e-mails you get from us will be Paddle Georgia updates. Want to know more about the Georgia's water policy issues? Sign up to receive Georgia environmental action alerts and we will keep you up to date. Are you with a nonprofit in search of resources and tools? We have a newsletter focused on that, too: New Stream.
- Confluence - The monthly GRN member newsletter with information about our programs, news and events
- News Stream - A monthly update for practicioners and nonprofit organizations
- Georgia Water Trails Newsletter - A quarterly newsletter for water trail enthusiasts and developers
- Paddle Georgia - Receive Paddle GA News and other paddling event updates happening throughout the state
- Action Alerts (through Protect Georgia) - Georgia's water policy issue updates
- Weekend for Rivers Updates
- RSS Feed GRN and other watershed group news - Not on Social Media but still want to get GRN's news and other updates? Then sign up to receive info via our RSS reader.
Each Spring, Georgia River Network holds a conference for all of you interested in river and water policy, recreation (fishing, swimming, kayaking and canoeing), water quality monitoring, and lots more. To receive email updates about the conference, fill out the online form below.
News Stream is a monthly newsletter for practitioners that comes right to your Inbox and keeps you up to date on river news, nonprofit resources, grant opportunities, job listings and more!
Are you ready to spend a crazy, lazy week on the river in June? We get so many inquiries every week about Paddle Georgia that we've set up a special e-mail list to update everyone interested in this year's trip at the same time!
Did you know we have established water trails in Georgia? This quarterly e-newsletter includes water trail updates and useful resources as well as upcoming workshops, paddling trips, and other exciting news regarding water trails in the U.S. ~ Sign up today!
Even if we want to do something to protect our local rivers and wildlands, we don't always know what we can do. Protect Georgia is great because after you sign up, every so often you get an e-mail with an action item attached, letting you know what the problem is and what YOU can do to help. This is a great service that will send you only a handful of e-mails a year. To sign up, go to www.protectgeorgia.org.